Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, January 13, 2007

went to rush just for a night ytd with baby and grace . three lonely souls go chiong to find fish but can't find any . lol . the place was ok la . cause due to the weather ,, i'm very cold and then inside is very hot and stuffy . we were inside looking for trouble instead of enjoying uh . haha . hmmm ,, saw rino ,, lst ,, issey &co . saw dickson ,, sushi ,, jean &co. so joined them . lol . many siao ppl uh . haha . the place was just beside cheeky monkey . admission is $10 . ok la . still kinda enjoyed myself rather than slacking at tpy . haha




went back to braddell still . -.- sian half half . dunno why after clubbing me and baby feel so soul-less la . think should be cause baby and me schooling + i working after schooling . baby bought mcspicy but doesn't want to eat so i help her finish it . lol. think she's gonna be sick . take good care la . drink more water . (:



i miss wanqi . haha .




my mother knows about my tattoo. zzz . she doesn't allow me to put anymore . but i dun intend to anyway . she knows it cause my brother put a new one . -.-




me and him ? resumes as fren . that's what he say and i shall respect his decision . and i realise i'm at fault all the time . meeting guys and whenever i have a crush on somebody , i post it in my blog but i knew he was viewing my blog all the time . dunno wad's with me also . even my sis also says i'm very attitude . everybody has trouble . i know but i'm really in alot of deep trouble . so sian la . hais . dunno wad to do man . sigh~



maybe to remain frens is the better way for us ? went to view bei bei's blog just now . saw everything about her and lu . so envy can . then the past memory jitao flash back . argh ~ then dun read anymore . hais .



i dunno wad to do now . my mind is in a blank . i dun think i wanna step into a r/ship for now . i'm not stable for anything . i just wanna work and study . i know my r/ship won't be stable .



and i truly wanna change my attitude . i dun like it too . ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):): ):




miserable life i had .



think i won't be contacting him for now . he wants me to be happy . i wants him to be happy too . so wad i think was ,, he contact me ,, he won't be happy cause i'm so attitude all over . so i'd just leave him alone for him to be happy . (:
take care my always love . sigh~

No comments: