Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, January 04, 2007

MY SCHOOL SUCKS and I HATE IT . changed everything .
logo changed . canteen changed . food changed . teaching method also changed .
shall not elaborate much . i wanna go crazy staying in the school for another second . argggghhhhh ~



HIM HIM HIM . those that are not interested ,, pls skip .

i miss him like fcuk . but i know i dun wanna see him .
when i see him ,, i think of the way he thinks of me ,, FULL OF EXCUSES
this makes me real angry can . forget it .
but when i dun see him ,, i really miss him . feel like hugging him ,, kissing him . let him feel protected and of course he must do the same way too la .
wrote a letter . haven't finish yet . but not sure whether will pass to him not . haas ~ let me write out how i feel can . i can't say but at least i have to type or write . it really feels miserable keeping everything inside . but when i'm out ,, i dun wanna affect my sis and all . i wanna make then enjoy too cause i myself know they are not doing very well too . i'm sure we will over come it .



sis wrote WHYS in her blog .
ace wrote THANKS in her blog .
so let me write SORRYS .


SORRY for letting u think i'm full of excuses
SORRY for wasting ur time on me .
SORRY for letting u let go of such a good girl(u know who i'm talking about)
SORRY for making u disappointed again and again .
SORRY for everything i've done in the past .
SORRY for making u not trust me .
SORRY for letting u think wad i wan is bikes and cars . and lastly ,,
SORRY for my terrible ATTITUDE .



i really dunno wad i want . to be frens or not .
cause seriously ,, to be frens ,, i dun think we will meet up too . i not only want to be frens . i wanted to be more than frens . but i know we can't. it wouldn't last anyway .

the past is too hurting . it's not i dun wanna forget . is just that i can't . i've been feeling miserable . i've tried to trust everything . but i dunno why i can't . is it because i love u too much ? that i dun want to lose u or maybe i'm afraid to lose u . but everything that i done is making myself to lose u .

so can u just tell me wad u wan and i'll try my very best to do it for u . i'd rather hear u say i'm irritating and u dun wish to see me . at least i gave myself a reason to hate u . to forget u . i really love u but i dun dare too . the feeling of losing u sucks . but i'm sure i'll still choose to love u .

whenever i receive ur msg ,, it hurts . its no longer those sweet talks . can't get to sleep and all . i'm tired . real tired . but i just can't control my mind . stupid stupid stupid . tears almost drip . but luckily i controlled . feel terrible. >.<>

no point saying so much . let's just let nature take its course . feel like seeing him so much now la . nonononononono . HELLLLL NOOOOOOOO !



PERSEVERE PERSEVERE PERSEVERE PERSEVERE PERSEVERE PERSEVERE PERSEVERE PERSEVERE




7 GIRLFRIENDS .
I dunno wad they really want . but i guess i'm too immature to think of their point . i'm sorry but i guess it's not going to make out . there's many many many things we're not very sure of each other . we wore a mask ? so be it . if wad i've said is too much ,, think of wad u all have said in the first place . no point talking much . that's it . the end . i always believe good frens ,, u only need a few . so nvm . anyway ,, we're not that close right . only for real special reasons like birthday or wadever then we meet . so u all go ur way and we'll go ours .
sooooo much things is happening . school , bgr and girlfrens . i think that's just too much for me to take it . i need a long break . i really do . but i just can't . O level is this year . i know i have to study real hard . but .... "you xin wu li" . no point . so ,, i'm not putting much hope . some more ,, in that kind of school environment ,, u think i'll like it ? haha . arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ break down break down . crazy . mad . lunatic . insane . everything and everything la . so i guess my ATTITUDE shall be worst until everything settles down . those who dun like it ,, dun come near me . especially HIM .
and for those who know i've lost my IC ,, great ,, i found it . but i've already done a new one . so hundred dollar = lost . sian half half . some more dunno why those ppl go and block my card when i'm still studying . so i need to go and extend . but i'm super lazy to go hougang . if can't ,, guess i'll have to make a new one . oh my oh my . so sian la . owe my own bank $400++ cause of the stupid phone and i'm not supposed to touch the money . uber stress . where am i going to find the money back ? forget it .
can i just commit suicide and forget everything or can somebody kill me instead ? i'm already going crazy soon .

No comments: