Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, January 06, 2007

going to meet up with baby and ace . they are wad i need . i'm feeling moody now . me and him is no longer frens i guess ? was messagin with grace ytd and meet up with jianhe they all cause baby wanted to . but what he thinks of me is just hong hong hong . wtf . when i didn't . i know he cares but this is just the wrong way . )':



so now ,, he doesn't want to contact with me anymore . but seriously , i know how he felt cause if this was to happen to me ,, i'll be utterly sad too . but can't blame me right . it wasn't my fault at all .



baby ,, u know i'm not angry at u at all .
andrea ,, u shall always be my partner .
ace ,, u know i love u .
qi ,, u shall always be the big sister like how u used to .
they are all that i need and i'm glad that i've met them .




i seriously am missing him like dunno wad fcuk . but i know he doesn't want to see me ever . and neither do i . we'll only get angry . he thinks i'm flirt . i think he keep misunderstand me .


ok ,, so now he has say until lidat ,, so why dun i go and flirt right ? i never ,, he says i did . so why dun i go and flirt ? u get wad i mean ? i dun like ppl to malign me for doing things that i never . once they malign me ,, and i explained ,, and they still dun believe ,, i'll go and do for them to see to let them know wad is the real thing that they've said .


so ,, hereby ,, i'm gonna let him see wad's real FLIRT .
i dun care wad u all wanna say bout me . WORDS dun affect me like how it used to .



I'm not gonna be the kammy i used to . i want to change . maybe someone better ,, or maybe someone worst ? let's see . i just know i want or rather need to change .



i swear i gonna forget him . >.<

No comments: