Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

ok ,, am going to peninsula to pierce "SMILEY" ahhahahah . am so excited can . think baby and ace going to pierce belly . lalala . then save money go cover that spoil think on my body . then go pierce the inner side of my ear . hmmm ,, but that must wait until i finish my school . if not i take out put ear stick confirm drop then i lazy put back then close again de .



talked to my dm today . ahhahahaha . talk cock la . she told us to see her this morning ytd but we never so recess she saw us then she came talk to us . then see her mood so happy ,, i buck up my courage to take back my wallet from her . haha . it consists of OUR past ; haha . shall not mention it . hmmm ,, so she told me and kelly to see her tml morning and every morning . but i think we'll only see her for a few days . ahhahahaha .



yay . so happy la . luck picking up man . going to top back my bank money le . later going to hougang make my ez link cause the stupid person went to cut off . hmph ! after that take a bus to tpy to meet ace then off to peninsula . lalala .




ok ,, rino told me c&b went to search his house . omg . again and again . i'm not sad but disappointed . already told him umpteen of times . forget it la . then he ask me dun sad . omg . please la . won't sad but disappointed can . go tell ur gf that man . haha .



am messaging with a person lately . cause i asked him about his school NYP . haha . actually got his number long ago but recently just messaged . cause i need to ask him bout the open house in his school . need to go and see la . then suddenly that kind of feeling come . haha . i'm not sure whether he feels the same way too . cause he seems to me like treating everyone the same . i feel so stupid la . and i confirmed if i tell my sis about it ,, they confirm will have something to say . but i think .. i'll still tell them . (:



and ... i dunno how long will this last . i dunno whether is it a crush . and i dunno whether if HE was to come back to me ,, wad would i do . haiis . dunno la . see how ba .



i'm feeling in love once again . =D







went to work ytd after school . sian . need to do my maths homework . sian half half lehhs . then after work met up with grace and jeremy . haha . so paiseh la . jeremy came to see me work pisang . zzz . then went to braddell slack then after that jeremy send me home and off he go . haha . that's about all about me . lalala .

No comments: