Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

broke up with him . no more feeling for me .
wad shit . for so long then no more feeling .
well ,, i know i can't blame him . but why
let me have so many hopes then treat me this
way again .

i thought we could last . i thought we
could get married . in the end ,, this
kind of thing happen . i know i shouldn't
rely much on him . but wad can i do ?
i'm sooo down . ):
dun comfort me ppl ,, cause i dun feel much
better .

we plan to watch movies together . we plan
to go swimming together . we plan to bought
couple tees together . now all he said is just
too sudden . we're still okays last night . and
then all of a sudden ,, no more feelings . that's
human isn't it ? how am i supposed to take it ?
i seriously can't take it . wad am i supposed to
tell the person doing the shirt ? well ,, we broke
off and dun need the shirt anymore ?
wad a joke . __ i dun like feeling this way
when i feel so shit ~

my girlfren is still the best . rush down
to meet me when she knows wad happen
even though she haven't slp . i'm
glad i still have them by my side .
sigh ~ i'm so down until i dunno wad
to say . so many things to blog at first .
now ,, i really dunno wad to say .
just to declare : i'm single !!!!
chase me for all u wan . LOL . i'm free .
meet me for all u wan . (:
but i dun have u all de number le . msg me
please . (:

No comments: