Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, May 04, 2007

i am at home now after
the long hour of working .
phew ~ tml work again.
sian . but $$$ ,, no problem la .
heh . saw kayboon at pisang
there . he's now working
at kimage . not bad uh .
keep going . then saw
grace with serena .
as usual ,, before work must
come disturb me first then
she happy .




i'm waiting for my beloved
bf call to meet up .
he's at redhill now
caught up with something .
poor me . i'm so bored !
i already prepare finish liao
le . and later midnight cab .
gosh ~
but it's alright . BOO ~





i'm also waiting for tml
cause kelly tell me
to go watch spiderman 3
together with her boy
and my boy . (:
i'm also waiting the day
that the three of us ,,
grace ,, baby and me
would have an outing
together with our bfs . :D
and ... of course the house
of our own !!!!





i seriously dun have the mood
for my MYE . i guess
i've flung all my paper so far .
mother tongue was not very good .
SS was ridiculous .
english was worst !
i guess i dun have the mood
to study la . sigh ~
now is mid year already .
O level is coming and i'm
still lidat . i'm gonna study hard .
i wanna go to poly . hmph !

No comments: