Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

okays . things ain't going smoothly for
me and ah dear anymore . OH MY ~
why am i so stupid . of course true love
dun go smooth right . (:
and i think somebody cursing us leh .
everytime going to one month then
we will quarrel till very jialat de . >.<
alright . i'm starting to feel tired . ):
tired of giving in and all . my fault or
not my fault i also have to give in .
only once in a blue moon then he
gives in to me . sigh ~ i thought i
could tolerate now de him but i'm
totally wrong . i now understand
how he's feeling in the past . wad
a fcuk-ing person i am ! gosh ~
i'm glad that i've changed now . to a
better one . (: i hope for his change too .

i think we really need to think whether
we still wants to continue this relationship
anot . sigh ~ but i see the friendster chatbox
he only wrote "ah dear i love u" ,, my heart
melt already . sigh ~ but i won't msg him
first ! i angry . wan jiu he msg me first .
he must realise his mistake first . correct ,,
i was the root of the problem . but i did explain
to him why i did that and all . and we already
say hao that if any unhappiness ,, we got to
tell each other straight and talk things out
but why he lidat sia . sigh ~ so now i wan
him to realise his mistake and we talk about it .
i shall give him one week . if he still never ,,
then let's see how the wind blow . but if this
time break ,, there's no more patching up liao .
i know the both of us dun wan those break
then patch life liao . so ,, must really think
carefully if he still dun wanna msg me .
who ask him wan play mia with me . so
damn angry u know ! RAWRrrrr ~~~~

but this week ,, i'll have more times with my
girlfrens ! i'm going to town with grace and
kelly [maybe] walk walk . then maybe back to
braddell slack or wad ba . see how . hmmm ,,
okays ,, i'll just spend this week with my girlfrens
ba . update till here . am going prepare to go
and meet my girlfrens ! loves . (:

No comments: