Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, May 17, 2007

i'm going smoothly with my ah dear . (:
i'm glad to say that . hmmm ,,
ah mel and kel got something wrong .
but i'm sorry i can't be there for u kel . ):
but u're always there for me whenever
i need u although most of the time u're
late . u said u love me and would never
leave me ,, i guess i'm the one who
would never leave u . ah mel still keeps
calling me now . but since he twis and turn
the words until lidat ,, guess i'm not going to
pick up his calls anymore .
i'm not helping him anymore !
hao ren mei hao bao ! bleah ! angry !






went to thomson and play after work on wed
cause thurs marking day . met kelly and baby .
kelly is better now . and i'm happy for that . (:
i hope she would find a better guy and for ah mel
to regret ,, she would have to treat the guy better
and change her attitude . yup yup . mid year exam is
finally over . guess i'm failing all ! will update
about my results soon ! think tml will get back
most of my papers le ba . but i lazy go school tml eh . =x






and my dear girl GRACE YEO HUI YAN ,,
i'm sorry that i broke the weekdays for frens
and weekends for bf . but i really do hope that u
all would understand . hmmm ,, terribly sorry .
but i make the effort to call u all out too though
i'm with turtle and i-know-why u all dun wanna
come along . but i'll try to minimise it alright ?
i hope to see u all soon ~






alright ,, my baby is asking me to faster
go sleep now . tml got school . update again .
i loves puay defeng ,, grace yeo hui yan ,,
jaslin lee shi qi ,, kelly ong yu hui .
i miss vanessa shi min er ,, amy pah li shi ,,
lee yifeng ,, bei bei [paiseh ,, dunno ur real full name . =x]

No comments: