Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, May 20, 2007

LONG POST !!!!

went escape yesterday with ah dear ,,
yifeng ,, kerin ,, wei hao and yi man . (:
okays . was fun but rainbow and revolution was
closed for maintenance i think .
we went in and play all of the game i think .
ah dear and kerin was scared of
height . so they partner each other then
me and yifeng partner lorr . (:
the both of them didn't played much due
to their phobia . in the end ,, they spent
$16.50 to play go-kart , children's train ,
and some only la . ah dear loves to play
go-kart . it was fun la . but the queue was
just too long . but it was worth it . (:
spent $20 plus over some game and
won a lousy bear . angry . it was
some exibhition la . i think . not worth it .
but alright . xiao gui they all has got
a new member for them ! heh heh .
hmmm ,, then we went in to the haunted house .
was fun ! scary . but too bad can't take photos .
saying of photos ,, didn't really took much .
so sorry bei bei . cause i brought a big bag .
then ask ah dear help me put in to the
locker and bring my stuffs out but he didn't . ):
BOO ~ so in the end . not much photos taken .
only some in weihao's phone but he forgot to
send me . played the water boat .
say hao dun shoot each other in the end
all get wet . and escape was closing so
we went to the toilet and try to make ourselves
dry . but we didn't get dry until where la . but it was fun la !
then weihao and yiman went back to their
fren's chalet then kerin ,, yifeng ,, me and ah dear
went to pasir ris to eat then go giordano
buy shirts and pants . so funny la . ah dear
and kerin wore the same tops then me and
yifeng wore the same bottom . lol .
actually intended to go town watch movie .
but all is wet and tired so we went home instead .
took train and went home .
after some conversations with ah dear ,,
i realised sometimes ,, some things must
be left unsaid . sigh ~

today quarrelled with ah dear again. sigh ~
but patch things up again . he's now on
the way to my home though .
if i had a gun right now ,, i'll bang straight
to my head . i dun care whether i'm being loved
by who and how many ppl . i just so wanted to
kill myself . i dunno why too . sigh ~ say me selfish
ppl . i dunno why i have that thinking too . ):

i'm feeling sooo moody . bf ,, please help me . BOO ~

No comments: