Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, May 26, 2007

okays ,, am now at thomson with ah dear ,,
kelly and wei hao . the guys are playing dota
happily then kelly and me are playing audi
and surfing the net happily . so that gives me
the time to update ! heh ~ okays .. wad i wanna
sae now ? am waiting for so many things at
the moment . let me list them down one
by one ya ?


FIRSTLY : tml's outing with my girlfrens
and movie session with yifeng and
her boy . (:
SECONDLY : next sat's swimming session
with ah dear ,, yifeng & her boy
and the rest . :D
THIRDLY : first month with ah dear !
FOURTHLY : the couple ring and couple tee la .
LASTLY : terrence faster mit up for mugging !


okays ,, that's about all i guess . hope i'll get everything
i want smoothly . oh god ,, please bless me . LOL .
hmmm ,, monday is our O level mother
tongue liao and we're still here surfing net and playing .
anyway ,, wad's there to study for mother tongue right . zzz

alright alright ,, shall update photos when i'm
free ! dunno wad to say right now .
i'm soooo tired la . guess i'm going home
soon (: i miss BEIBEI ! when are u miting us ?!

No comments: