Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

dear !!!! you're so unfair !!!!!
even kelly has got more sweeter dream of
us than all the dream you gave me !
pfft ! *pouts*
.
.
.
.
.
kelly dreamt that me and her went to club
then you followed us and peep at us.
then there was this door behind and don't know
why we turned and we say your head peeping out.
.
.
.
.
.
we attempt to run but you shouted and ask her to
go over. you said you wouldn't restrict me anymore
and wants her to take care of me. silly you , why can't
i take care of myself? want also you take care of me what.
.
.
.
.
.
.
after saying that , you came over to my side and talk to me
and we hugged. she doesn't know what you told me but
it must be something sweet cause i hugged you if not
we quarrell , i will definitely not hug you de loh. :p
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
after that , she got waken up from her morning calls.
even kelly also dream of something sweet , why is it
only me who never has it? :( you're so unfair ! :(
i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you !!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
sigh ~ but still , thanks for making the effort to go to my
friend's dream and asking them to take care of me.
i will take care of myself until something untoward happens
to me. so , i'll see you till then k? love you darling.

No comments: