Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i had a dream of you last night.
the dream was about you lying to me that
you were dead but you were not because
at the malaysia hospital you met a better
nurse.
.
.
.
.
i saw you one day and you called me dear.
i was with sally. i don't know where.
then you asked me whether i wanna work.
it's easy job and i agreed.
so i went with you , th and another guy , i forgot who.
but then suddenly in the dream th disappeared.
.
.
.
.
inside the car , your phone rang. so i was very curious
and i asked who was that. i snatched your phone and see.
i'm very glad your still saved my msgs and you still saved
my name as dear.
but i was unhappy when i saw your inbox and i saw you saved
this girl name under "happy".
so i asked who is this "happy"?
.
.
.
.
.
and you said it was the nurse whom you met at malaysia.
my heart sank. i kept quiet and i pass you back your phone.
i knew exactly what's happening. i knew why you lied to me
that you were dead. it was just plain unlucky that you met me outside.
.
.
.
.
.
so we went to work. and the work is like so funny.
we just have to go there and peel vegetables. -.-
i don't know why? maybe i missed cooking with you?
haha. anyway , i was still pissed off about the msg thing,
so i just gave you attitude the whole while and didn't
really talked to you.
.
.
.
.
.
the next scene , we were at a school. we were all wearing
uniform. can't really remember which school was that.
but it was a white blouse with dark blue pants and skirt.
then you keep bullying this nerd guy which i cannot really
remember his face,
.
.
.
.
as you know , i was still quite piss off over the incident and so
i told you to stop bullying him and i'm protecting over this guy.
you were angry and you slapped him twice. so i slap you once.
and you answered me, "not bad , at least i slapped him twice."
i was so angry and i slapped you again.
.
.
.
.
.
you were then piss off and you slap me back.
i was hurt....
so i pushed you and screamed at you,
"what makes you think you got the right to slap me?
you lied to me that you were dead.
D-E-A-D! what would ever happen to my family and friends if
i didn't think straight and commit suicide?!
have you ever think of that?!"
.
.
.
.
.
i drop to the floor and cried but you were never there to
help me up. i don't know is you guilty or what.
and then i was awake.
.
.
.
.
.
it was a long dream.
i thank you for coming once again to my dream for letting me
see your face and hear your voice.
but i really hate it that it has gotta be this kind of dream.
i'm already super upset about the accident.
why can't it be something sweeter? :(
.
.
.
.
.
i woke up crying , calling out for you. i don't know but i somehow
felt you were there. you were there but you can't do anything.
i keep crying and crying.
.
.
.
.
.
i'm very upset. why does heaven have to take u away from me?
somemore , lost all laptops and phone. i cannot even reminisce
from our laptops photos and the sweet msgs you used to send to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
at least leave something for me? i can only look at our wedding photo
and the photos that we went to singapore flyer.
though it wasn't very nice but i don't know why you still got it for us.
you still buy two of it. one for you and one for me.
is it because you know you're leaving that's why you wanna leave
something for me? but why didn't you tell me so?
.
.
.
.
.
dear , i really miss you. i really don't know how to cope with it. :(
tomorrow tianhao is going to bring me to go bukit timah to see you.
it's his off day and he will go down and see you everytime during
his off day and just nice i also discharge already. that's very nice
of him cause it's very troublesome to bring someone sitting on a
wheelchair out.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , are you excited about it?
i'm so excited about it!
but you please be prepared okay ,
like what i said in your fb ,
i'm gonna give you a bulldog face and
gonna scold you for always bringing heartache to me.
you playing revenge is it? :(
.
.
.
.
cause when you alive , i always bring heartache to you. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
dear , i still thank you. thank you for bringing joy in my life.
i'll never forget you. ever. :)
.
.
.
.
i will never change couple ina audition.
it will be......
forever adore & abel <3 25th feb 2009.
though we never got a chance to get married in audi
and in real life , but i'm still happy we got a chance to be
couple. :)
always loving you soh weihow. :)

No comments: