Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

hmmm,, ok. i'm at upper serangoon now. LOL.

today went to mit defeng. then he pei me go lavender make IC. happy la. clapsclaps. THANKS uh. then went to simei go see my great grandpa. he's alot better than my great grandma in the past. i'm happy bout that. but he cried. cause my father they all din went to visit him and he feels sad about it. haiis. think ii gonna drag my dad there this sunday.

after going to simei,, we went lor ah soo eat with my mama ,, jie jie and uncle fabian. then defeng dun wan to eat. so we ate lorr. siians la.

so now i'm here at upper serangoon waiting for baby's arrival and then later see go where lorr. haiis. lidat lorr. that's all ba. tml going to have chemistry and maths paper1. i haven't even studied. OH GOSH ~ lol. bye everyone. lalala*

No comments: