Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

WOW ! finally our prelim is going to finish. LOL
just love exams period ! can go home early. crazy la.

yesterday after school go bank withdraw money then go work. work till seven thirty went to mit MR PUAY ! LOL. and he was sleeping like a pig la. TYPICAL DEFENG. lol. then after he woke up,, we went makan. after that me jiu go home le. so tired lorr.

din study for all my prelims. shit lorr. passed my chinese. english think should be just pass la. then geography CONFIRM FAIL. then social studies maybe just pass also. then a maths maybe just pass also. hais. sad case la
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NICE ONE ! <3

going to make my IC le. siians. after that going to a hospital near simei there to visit my great granpa. HOPE he's fine ! SIGH ~

No comments: