Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, August 18, 2006

ok ,, so we went to work for the banquet yesterday rite.. when we reached boon keng,, we're soooo LOST la.
and the stupid danny still tell me when i reached will see him le. bluff lorr.

then when we reached there,, dunno wad pasir laba camp de . those army POP uh. i think. then surrender phones. so can't take photos. haiis. then the never tell me bring IC ! OMG. then my IC lost la. so we used others IC,, show them the behind green sticker then we smuggle in. LOL.

we quickly changed to the black colour uniform. and then was so BIG la ! no more S le. so we wore M. me and grace of course.

then they allocate me and grace to diff place. i was the server and grace went walking around with trays and drinks on top of course.

i was those that when they go in the hall,, then i serve the food. the plates were so heavy la. then we serving two rows of fifteen and the VIP. everything was so corrupted. sooo not organised. everything was not enough. and we seems to be the last to complete everything. LOL. and my hands and legs are going to break soon.

cannot sae i regretted going there to work. cause afterall,, it's a new learning experience. and made quite alot of new frens too la. but... i REGRETTED wearing my sister shoe there ! the PAIN is killing me la. LOL.

ahhas. then got one guy there talk to me while we were slcking. "eat snake" then he told me i look familiar and all those shits la. so OLD FASHION rite. OMG. LOL. haas. then lidat lorr. so siians !

then when we are about to sign out and go,, the person sae we never return him the IC. SMACK him la. when we went in,, he already told us to pass back to him le lorr. then... danny came over and dunno sae what shit la. "wa,, ni hen tian hors. attract so many guys. when u reached all say,, man mei de lehhs." then i was like... huh?! who sae sia. i so shag still got ppl sae ii chio? their eyes got SHIT is it? LOL. somemore the uniform is like so BIG lorr.

then we took a last train back to AMK. sooo DAMN tired. then grace was like with jeremy all the way lorr. then i alone. but understandable la hors. they so long mit once. luckily ii was tired uh and was sleeping. if not ii going to kill u. LOL

then when we reached AMK,, they asked me go eat with them. siaos huh. my whole body sooo tired liao. then i took a cabby home. LOL. then when ii reached home,, i slept ! so shiok la. then told my mama i very tired dun wanna go school say no inportant subject today. actually got listening compre test ! i'm DEAD ! totally forget la. until kelly message me .

then woke up at ten to use com then going off at eleven thirty to the bank to withdraw $100 cause i need to do my IC tml. and after the bank,, OFF to WORK again ! ARGH ! 1-9 . i'm gonna break down soon . LOL. but i love tiredness. i'm MAD la. dun CARE ~

No comments: