Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, August 14, 2006

PHEW! just came back from grace house. so i went to work then today finish early so went over her house and slack la.

her mother ask me to EAT ! think she's loving me. wonder if one day she knows i'm KAMMY. i'm gonna be dead ! LOL. that's our secret,. lalala*

hmmm,, so went over awhile la. i today sooo angry with my goreng pisang uncle ! everytime he ask me to go work hors. ask me go peel banana all ,, make jackfruit clean here and there ! tiring u know . and then today i work 3 to seven and my pay is $24 and another girl work 5-7 she got $24 too ! wad is this ?! so unfair lorr. and normally when i work five then no banana uncle would ask me not to work that day de lorr. AAARRRGGGGHHH ! then keep asking me clean all those dirty dirty place that got cockroaches de ! but i think i have to tolerate till new year. because i'm GREEDY ! i wan ANG BAO ! haas.

hmmm,, haiis. think.. i'm in deep shit now. i think i'm starting to fall in love again. and with someone whom i shouldn't . :p anyway,, just hong hong lie lie de ai xia qu ba !

i may not be as good as her ,, i may not be as good looking as her,, i may not treat u as good as how she treat u but couldn't we create some memories of our own? hmmm,, hope that day would come soon la . LOL

alamak ! my mummy over there cry father cry mother again liao. STUDY STUDY STUDY ! also not sae i din study rite ! HATE IT MAN ! update u all on how i'm with the guy. call me if u wanna know who. it's a little "inconvenient" to type here. is it the word? LOL. MISSES !

No comments: