Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, August 25, 2006

ok ,, so people kip stalking me hur? i've decided to take off my password and let them see for all i CARE !

IS MY LIFE REALLY THAT INTERESTING THAT THEY KIP WANTING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? so ehf up lorr ! OMG. they're so childish la. really. not happy just come to me and sae lorr. not saying paikia la. but just sae la. why must do all those xiao dong zuo? now i really think that we this group of girls are much more MATURE lorr. although we aren't any better la. BUT... we're MUCH BETTER than them . & we MEAN WAD WE SAE !

grace,, andrea and baby. please dun fine me for this post. as i'm so !@#$ . hope u all understand ! they're so kaninabei chao chee bye lorr. fuck them lorr. so IRRITAING ! wad's so interesting in my life la. and what the hell is their problem? can't i even mit my own FRENS? they are just my frens lorr. they think wad sia. then next time ask them to do a card to hang around their bf's neck put: HIS MINE. DUN MIT HIM ! lidat la. can le wad. scared wad sia. wad's urs is urs lorr. wad are they sooo afraid of?!

my god la. since u all are sooo interested. i'll tell u all everything wad happen to me YESTERDAY ok?!
i went to have a hair cut and then went to snowbell sis's house and waited gor grace. then i called df and asked whether he wanna mit cause i was soo sians and grace was long. then when i was about to go,, grace called and sae she reached le. so i told df that i would go mit him later. then dunno he angry sae dun want mit and dun contact so i sae anything. since it's his decision then be it. then he sae he wanna mit me the last time so i went up to find him after going geylang with grace .

that's all. wanna know wad i did with him? in DETAILS? DREAM ON !!!

ok,, that's all i wanna sae. HAPPY now? just thought we could be hi-bye frens. haiis. forget it. u all just pissed me off ! enjoying reading uh. and tag before u all leave la . (: GIVE SOME COMMENTS . -.-

No comments: