Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SIGH~ ytd went to mit grace, alicia and lynn after work. they are studying at braddell mac. so i msged and ask df whether he wanted to come down and all. and then... we started to quarrel. SIGH ~

i shouldn't have quarrel with him ! i should give in to him ! he was just tired ! why am i so unreasonable?! SIGH ~ i dunno wad's wrong with me. i really dunno.

he says i haven't change. keep hong and hong and hong. wad is hong man? SIGH~ later he also can sae hong lorr. ok ,, i admit i'm at fault. so,, i told him that i dun wanna be frens with him anymore. it's very tiring. imagine u being with the guy u love but can't be together. yes,, i wanted very much to be back together with him. but what;s the point when we are not happy together?

i once told someone that if he's willing to put down his gangsterism,, no matter how many better,, handsome ,, richer guys are out there,, he would still be the one. but now,, i guess there's no need for that. anyway,, just hope he would give yuru another chance ba. they are a pair. a good pair. and i'm always the one breaking them up. feel so bad. SIGH~

ok,, enough about him. i wanna lead a new life. really wanna him to get out of my life. wad he said was correct. we've got to put an end to everything . this is not going to do. we BOTH FEEL MISERABLE . sigh*

anyway,, today got my prelim and social studies paper ! YAY~ and guess wad? i didn't flung my paper and i did quite well . ok,, can sae i improved ! lalala* so happy for myself la. i scored 32/50 for both ! the mid year paper i only scored 27/50 for my chem and i failed my social studies paper ok ! sooo HAPPY la. i got an A for maths [obvious] and i passed my A-maths too. lalala* but i'm more afraid of my geography and english now. oh,, wo de tian uh. so gan chiong la.

ok,, so i'm gonna start o study my chinese and social studies AGAIN which is NOW !

next week is already the paper. NO SEPTEMBER HOLIDAYS FOR ME ! *sob*

haiis. after N levels i still can't enjoy. gotta prepare for O level maths. so tiring. tml is O level prelims maths le. haiis. so shag. later going aljunied teach tuition them mit grace and baby then maybe go tamp mit some of our frens. dunno why they suddenly want go there also. weird la.

ok,, about me and kim,, we've not been contacting each other,, which is very good. haas. and.. ok,, i've stop contacting the both of them. so DF,, if u happen to pass by and read my blog which i dunno how the hell u got to read my blog for the past few times which i think is YING YING tells u and YING,, if u happen to read this post,, please help me tell DF to be relieved. i'm not treating him as my spare. and i'm not going to let anyone feels that way. so it's better both also dun contact and then there would be less trouble le. isn't that so?

anyway,, good things always end soon. and i'll smile because it happen. (:
memories will always be kept;
if u really need me one day,, I'LL BE THERE .



although i sae we dun be frens, but actually... u know la. i would be waiting for him to contact me until another MR.RIGHT pop up infront of me and brings my life to joy again !


will there be anyone who could do it; i doubt so but i'm waiting.

No comments: