Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, March 03, 2007

28th FEB' 2007
quarrelled with teacher in school
shi-at him la .
dun wish to elaborate .
more angry
then went to work .
after work ah dear came fetch me
then went to his house
then fell alseep .
then went home around one plus two lidat .
01st MARCH 2007
wow ,, so fast march already huh
one to two more weeks to my school holiday !
hmmm ,, went to an interview after school
it's about a show where we get to play with
zhang shao han and cao ge
we have to wear our school uniform
and of course ,, this will be shown on tv !
can u imagine ,, me wearing school u ,,
letting so many of my outside fren
saw me on the tv !!!
so ugly can . so me and kelly
straight away rejected la .
then went to work straight after that . (:
after work ,, same ,, went ah dear house
very tired but slept until twelve plus jiu wake up le .
02 MARCH 2007
went to school . nth much lorr
then went home . ah dear came .
then slack all the way at my house .
watch tv ,, play audition ,, eat then sleep
ah dear went home around two plus three as i was tired .
poor ah dear . couldn't get to sleep lately .
so worried for him la .
think am going to see a doctor .
ah dear found two holes on my hair !!!
think i'm going bald le huh .
haha . wad a joke .
maybe i'm too stress le la .
then mood swing .
i need to have a break in school !
and ,, i've been playing audition most of the time
when i'm online . so ,, sorry for the late update .
that's all ! (:

No comments: