Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

went to meet grace and baby yesterday .
hmmm ,, after that kelly and amy came .
after watch finish hua yang shao niao shao nu
jiu went home . reached home around one plus to two lidat .
ok ,, i hate it when i get soooo emo at
night . and yes ,, i really didn't like it .
sigh ~
went to school today . suck-ed . i got really
angry and everything is pissing me off .
i used my phone during our break time at the
canteen at about 12:30 . and our school says that
we could only use our fone in the canteen only
at 01:30 . so ,, teacher confiscated my phone .
but shit them can . i'm having my break cause
i'm having lessons at 01:30 . they are just soooo
unreasonable la . and i know i couldn't argue
with them cause teachers are always right .
so ,, wait till friday ,, meet the parents session ,,
then i could take back my phone . darn .
and my classmate has a long hairstyle . so
that dm of that lj school ,, helped him to cut
it was ugly can . and he uses my phone to take it .
and it was inside the camera album . and yes yes ,,
i have a photo wearing school u smoking . and yes ,,
it would be shit if they went to touch my phone .
and i heard from vanessa says that the flat head
teacher says that he's not at fault . which means
even if i apologise ,, he wouldn't too right .
and he says that i would not get into the class
if i didn't apologise to him . as if i like to attend his class
like that la . i can always come in at recess time on
monday to skip his lesson then wed after a-maths go
home liao lo . then lidat no his lesson ma . lol .
so clever right me . but if i am force to no choice ,,
i'll just say "sorry la" and walk away . =D wicked wicked me .
but i just dun like the way my school handles thing .
i really wish to transfer school . but come to think of it ,,
wad for? it's only a few months left . i'm sure i can tolerate it .
and i can't wait to leave bowen . promise i wouldn't step into
it after i graduated . not even my favourite teacher die in school .
i'm not gonna step into BOWEN another step . that's it .
i hate BOWEN secondary school to the core and it is definitely a lj school .
ok ,, enough of my ranting . but after ranting ,, i feel
so much better . woo ~

No comments: