Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ok ,, school reopen already ! damn sians can .
same old thing . study study . homework homework .
argh ~ going to ki siao le la . think hao le .
if i fail my O this year ,, i'm going to work first .
then save money then together go take
private O with ah dear and maybe grace .
curious why ah dear ? cause me and him is
together again ! ahhha . i know u ppl would say
expected . so enough of it . if u ppl are going
to say that ,, save it . i've had enough of it . (:
friday is our sports day liao le . and i can't work
again . ): $54 fly away . BOO ~ some more our class
t-shirt got problem . eeeeyer . so not fair to my
brother winston la . know why brother ?
cause he has the same surname as mine . LOL .
but i know i can't blame roliah too .
she's also been stress designing our class t-shirt .
as u know . our class is so fussy la .
this cannot that cannot . oops . dun beat me uh . LOL .
and of course ,, i'm one of them la . =x
hmmm ,, ok la . update till here . i know
i keep saying i want to leave school . but after i leave
school ,, i know i'll miss my classmates .
sigh ~ but is the classmates not the school ok .
so ppl ,, if u have seen my post ,,
please do hold a gathering often ok .
i promise to be there uh ! haha .
and eh ,, kelly ,, remember we have to go bugis
walk walk lehs . u buy for ah mel ,,
i buy for turtle kks . heh .
hmmm ,, and uh . remember to design
me ,, vanessa and yours de t-shirt hors .
one month hors !!!! lalala~

No comments: