Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i went to meet him and pass him back the turtle .
then i dunno why i cannot control my temper and
i began to pack all the stuffs and put inside my bag .
and i sat outside his house burning all those things .
he throw his temper too and we began our big fight .
i went into his house and take more things . oh my ...
then we fight . then bleed because he threw the cup .
i accidentally threw away our ring . i wanted to keep
it de . but dunno why all mixed inside my bag and i
just threw it away . i searched and searched . i couldn't
find it . so paiseh la . search the bin . luckily when we fought ,,
grace came to my rescue . but he still beat me up .
that was the first time . of course i was sad . but i know
that was what i forced him de . sigh ~ i now know that
is not i hated him . it was just that i'm JEALOUS . ok ,,
i admit . dots * anyway ,, i'm sad . in the end . kelly and
baby came . i'm glad . but i still wasn't happy . sigh ~ they
already try to make me happy le . thanks . then i still
went to meet him in the end . and we promised to be frens .
we gou gou shou le . heh . but my heart still aches . OMG .
i dunno wad i wan la . my heart still wants to be with him .
but ... i know we couldn't make things out . and i rather to
be sad now than next time again . anyway ,, the wound is
already there . vanessa and grace is still happily with their
boyfriends and i'm happy for that . but things doesn't go so
smooth for kelly ,, me and baby . but i'm still glad we're frens . sigh ~
so if kelly and mel patch during weekend ,, so i'll left with nobody to meet .
then i'll go meet him and his frens . but if kelly and mel no patch ,,
i'll meet her then . (: ok ,, i miss my fren . PDF .

No comments: