Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, March 03, 2007

2nd post of today .
ok ,, went to find my ex in the afternoon
then off to work
i burned my leg while working .
damn . so sway can
ok ,, curious about why ex ?
cause .. we broke up once again .
heh . dun ask me why cause u have to ask that bastard
tsk ,, i shouldn't have take pity on him last month
thus ,, causing me all this troubles and sadness .
of course ,, i have to look strong and cheerful on the outside
but i know how i feel deep inside
and furthermore ,, i dun like ppl to ask if i'm ok .
of course i would sae i'm ok la . correct ?
and it'll only cause me to sob more .
and wth ~ i shouldn't have took pity on him
that time . when he told me how much he need me and all .
and wadever shit he told me .
wad i am so important to him and that
he would change to be a good bf .
and wth . now ,, i took pity on myself .
i still have lots of stuffs to do now . changing of wallpaper ,,
taking back my stuffs from grace etc. etc .
if i didn't patch back with him ,, i would save the trouble ,, isn't it ?
and blame myself for neglecting my sis
and now ,, it's my retribution
i'm all alone when i needed them most .
how sad huh .
anyway ,, i'm soooo used to it .
now ,, i have to stand up once again
and i'm not taken aback to wad others says .
aiyo ,, again uh . sure patch back de la
my hell . and i will say won't de la
and they will say . listen to u say how many time liao
and of course this shall be the last post about him
and if i can do that ,, i'm sure there would be no problem to put him down
love? bullshit
i'm awaiting for the day when i can treat him like
how andrea and kelly treated their ex .
and i know if he came to me now ,, i would still forgive him .
and now ,, i would change to a cold-blooded animal .
i'm not gonna care about wad he says or feel anymore
i shouldn't have top my card and use the money to buy a new number instead
i shouldn't have let myself step into so deep when
i know this is going to happen
and once again ,, i'm gonna change my url and all
and once again ,, i'm SINGLE & AVAILABLE
anyone to date me out ? heh ~ =D

No comments: