Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, March 30, 2007

i'm currently at kelly's house now
waiting for her to be prepared . then
go my house then sleep awhile then go
peninsular then go paragon then maybe
off to thomson . hmmm ,, i'm so jealous
after reading so many of my fren's blog .
they've all found their happiness . wad's
left with me ? *laugh* we both used to
be so loving . loving that others will
jealous those kind . well ,, wadever .
but when we came to quarrel ,, others
will be afraid . i dunno wad happen between
us and i dun really wanna know . i just know
that he broke my heart . and seriously .
if u dun contact someone ,, how could u
have he/she's number ? fcuk-ed . anyway ,,
i can't be bothered to listen to his
explanation . and he always says : what did u
do in the past to make me trust u . BUT ...
he didn't think of himself too . i cannot forget
about xiaozhu's incident . sigh ~ although we're
not together . but when i ask him ,, why can't
he just tell me ? alright ,, maybe the problem
is we've got too much past and we treated each
other like fcuk in the past . mine was : jeremy tan ,,
timmy ,, rudi ,, jia he ,, dickson ,, andy ,, bikers .
his : bk ,, xiaozhu ,, yuru .
i know i did more mistakes than he did . but i
still forgave him and trust him cause i
know ppl do make mistake . but wad about him ?
he doesn't even trust me at all . hello ~
the word is TRUST ! argh ~ the more i
sae the more angry i am la . forget it .
let's let nature take its course . we're
still frens now and i won't bother to
go and check his account or phone or
wadever shit . why hand be so itchy and
make myself heartache right . i haven't been
given other guys my number till now and
i haven't contacted a single one of my last time
fren . because i dun wan them to think that
i got boyfren then never find them then no
boyfriend then go and find them . i wanna
let them know i'm not that sort of ppl .
sigh ~ ok ,, i guess that's about all
ba . i'm going to pierce smiley today . yay !!
*claps*

No comments: