Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

finally , my car forum has some peace. please continue to R.I.P. lols ! say i'm childish or whatever i don't care cause i'm still young what and i never say i'm very matured at all in the first place. if offended , please suck thumb and jolly well click on the 'x' at the top right hand corner of the page. :) guess you're not welcome here either? :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
a guy came to add me recently at facebook and pm me at fb. he also has had accident at north south highway @ malaysia also. it's at the news also. the gf , this year 19 passed away. we just share a bit of experience here and there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he seems to be so much stronger than me !!! :( maybe i'm all cope at home. maybe?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but what he says really do make some sense.
"the more you drag his life, the longer he live in the other world, don't you want him to enjoy sooner? Might as well he get rebirth and we wait in the other world till they end their next live. So we can be together again something like that? Can treat it as a punishment for ourselves."
.
.
.
.
.
.
it really do make a little bit of sense hors. i jitao slap myself back to reality. i really don't want him to always suffer at the other world. but a part of me still doesn't want to let go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
well , at formspring also got one annonymous asked me how long am i going to continue living like that? i seriously don't know also. i also wish i could move on normal like any others. like , go out have fun , study , work and meet friends to crack jokes and make me happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but for my condition , i think it's kinda difficult here. for now , i'll try to move on still , bit by bit. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
there's been a guy who's free to chat with me online recently. we talked alot. actually i find him a little similar to weihao in some ways. haha. SOME only ! just like an angel sent by weihao to keep me accompany. :) actually now when i think of it , i also don't know why will feel alike? the feelings? but don't worry , don't think i can fall in love so soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
just wanna thank him for keeping me company and talking cock with me to make me smile. haha. but he don't seems to be answering most of my questions anyway !!!! -.- lols !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
alright lah , up till here ba. bye people ~ :)

No comments: