Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, October 29, 2010

i'm still thinking about what to blog over
at our lovely blog. so must wait for awhile ah.
hahahahahahaha.
keep you all in suspense. :x
anyway , i've changed the songs abit lahhh ~
if not like a boring keep listening to the
same song over and over again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
finally ! people are asking me questions at
formspring ! if not so boring ! like what only ~
i still have the thought of deactivating the account.
nah ~ it's just my thought. lols !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
went to ttsh for check up today.
the dr introduced a guy name james to me
cause the dr wanted the guy to see my feet.
erm , something like he might be losing one of the
toe also. MIGHT BE ~
why? cause the guy got involved in motorcycle
accident. but ehhh ~ he seems so normal to me leh.
still can walk properly into the room.
anyway , i don't give a damn. lols !
.
.
.
.
.
.
so the doctor told him my story about what they did
to me as though i'm at the exhibition hall and i'm some
kind of exhibit probuct.
keep flashing my right leg & left feet to show
him the scar and tell stories lah. lols.
i feel like i'm a creature ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
nevertheless , my left feet is almost heal. ALMOST !
not completely yet.
the problem now is with my right leg. ( the damn foot drop )
.
.
.
.
.
dr suggested to inplant a device into my right leg.
don't know what's the name of the device.
i tried to google it when i got home but i forgot
the spelling of the device. if not , can go search for
some images and post it to show and share. but....
TOO BAD ~ lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so the device is sticked to my right leg which they
will slowly adjust the screw and make my right feet
back to normal.
it's going to be stucked there for months !
still contemplating whether to have it or not
cause heard from grace'y it's gonna be
sooooo painful ! "tian ah" !!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sigh ~ but i'd rather choose that than going to
the TCM to twist and turn here but no effect. -.-
i know i know not one time jiu will have effect
but......
aiya ~ whatever. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , today is gfs day for me. hahahahahaha.
they came over to my place to visit me today !
loves much. lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
use webcam to camwhore a little bit here and there.
wahhhh ~ we w/o make up and photoshop got
quite a few already say we damn chio.
don't know what will ever happen if we make up
and photoshop sia?
hahahahaahhahahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
maybe it's due to the lousy quality of
the webcam lah. blur and dark mah.
that's why who take also will look good.
but who cares? lols.
so the moral of the story is ,
sometimes it's nice to take pictures
with lousy quality too ~ lols.



sbtf , belle maire lee & me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
online video chat with grace'y and she's
thinking whether to head over or not.
& then we brain-washed until her
& she came !
muahahahahahahahahaha.
yay-ness. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.

anyway , my mouth out of shape cause
i was talking and my sis just click loh ~
bth her leh.
failed ! ( if she's gonna be a photographer )
lols.

then my sister asked us to do some pattern
cause she say boring , keep same pattern.
& do you realise the 3 of them had the same
pattern?
boring lah you all !
i'm still the best !
lols ! okay ~ whatever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ehhhhh , give me some inspiration about what to
blog over my lovely blog please my dear friends.
but it should be something before our break-up
de. help me think think abit.
thank you very much. :D

No comments: