Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, October 04, 2010

my sister is soooooo sweet !
bought me an m)phosis slipper cause
on of my slipper spoil and i cannot
wear those normal slipper anymore.
only can wear flip flop now. :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
went to have a game of mahjong
with Tianhao , Xiaosheng & Pearlyn
past few days. :D
head over to Xiaosheng's place.
so nice of them to let me play without money. :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i pok gai already , never work. :(
sigh , anyway , luck is really good when you're
not playing with money. i don't know is it only
me or it's just like that. -.-
flowers keep coming that i think i can
go and sell flowers already. -.-
i'm talking about the mahjong game fyi. lols !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
every love song makes me cry cause
every love reminds me of you.

i'll put your name in a circle and not in my heart
cause a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever.

I know i'm in love when the hardest thing to do is.....
saying goodbye.

Loving you is like breathing , how can I stop?

I'm jealous of every girl that has ever hugged
you cause for one moment , they had my whole
world in their arms.

The spaces between your fingers were made
so that i could filled them in.

Once i dropped a tear into the ocean ,
the day i find it is the day that i'll stop loving you.

Meeting you was fate ,
becoming your friend was a choice ,
but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

Trying to forget someone you loved is like
trying to remember someone you never knew.

The shortest word i know is (I),
the sweetest word i know is (LOVE),
and the one i'll never forget is (YOU).

In a room full of people , you're always the first one i looked for.

I want to fall for you , so badly.
but i'm not sure that you'll catch me.

Anyone can make you smile ,
many can make you cry,
but it takes someone really special to
make you smile with tears in your eyes.

I want to be the reason you smile.

You'll never understand how much i love you
and i'll never understand why.
.
.
.
.
.
.
beautiful love quotes i got from youtube.
just feel like sharing but i did edit a little bit of it. :)

No comments: