Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, September 19, 2010

actually , i was thinking quite abit before i slept last night.
if i can choose a way to die , i'd rather......

1) die during an operation. why? cause i don't think i will
feel anything during an operation even if i were to die
cause i will be under general anaesthesia mah ~

2)die during an accident. must be hit my head and
die on the spot want. why? cause i also hit my head
during the accident and i lost conscious after that and
i don't feel anything when i woke up.




but then to think again. what will ever happen if i really
die one day? will people be grieving over me like how i
grieve over him? how long will that be? i don't want them
to grieve over me when i'm dead cause i don't want them to
be unhappy but... i also don't want them to forget me.
i know , contradicting. -.-



i know they won't forget me lah of course but i don't
want to miss a thing in their life. :( why must people die?





and if i happen to die , will my friends be free to attend
to my wake? all busy working de busy working. busy schooling
de busy schooling. busy with both de busy with both.
will they stay there for the nightsssss?


will they be there for my 49th day?



okay okay , stop saying all this rubbish liao. D:
i seriously hate to bid goodbyes especially to those
that i know i will never be able to meet again.
i wanna have babiessss. let's all say HI to the newborn
babiessss ! :)





i'm going to m'sia to take my statement soon.
i'm so gonna conquer "nan bei da dao",
that scary expressway that took away my love,
so many other people's love.
i'm going to fight the battle alone.
i will not lose to you; TEARS !!!!!
i will win the battle ! yes , i will.








i is sibei scared to go for my physiotherapy.
not scared what. is scared the pain !!!! wth ~
if only you're here with me. :(
it's fascinating how people can make an impact in your life.

No comments: