Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, September 12, 2010



i is pluck up alot of courage then decided
to post photos of my feet. people must be curious
how is it right. so there it is...
.
.
.
.
it's better to show people how is it with pictures
than people asking and asking and asking.
haha.
.
.
.
.
.
i know , though it may affect my love life.
but... if the guy leaves me because of my
feet then the guy is definitely not worth
my love correct.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , i also don't have the mood to
talk about love for the time being lah. -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.




ker ker wear panty cause she lai
ang ! hahahahahah. cute !





that's about pictures ~ :))))
.
.
.
.
.
i was thinking whether i should create
a blog for me and weihao just like
grace created for bernard and herself.
so that if next time i wanted to bring back
some of our memory , i can still go back to
the blog and read instead
of searching for my archives.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
alright , that's about all.
can say my feet is disgusting whatever
i don't care.
just hope i still can wear heels
the next time. hahahahahahaha.
stupid ~
alright lah , byebye.

No comments: