Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, September 24, 2010

Beibei came over to my place yesterday afternoon
to visit me with all-time-favourite chicken rice ,
blueberry tea (big bottle) some more & merci chocolate !
we eat and chatted awhile before she went to work. :D
.
.
.
.
.
then at night , Yifeng and Kerin came over my place
and visit also. more things ! hahaha.
crossword puzzles , shows like grown ups and toy story 3
&& my all-time-fav marlboro menthol. :D
they sit and slack for quite some time.
chatted alot. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
&& today , Grace and Kenneth came ! :D
bought me my all-time-fav MacSpicy !!!!
muahahahahahahahahaha.
then we sat awhile and talk also. :)
and then they went for their movie. :))))
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
thank you people ! love love love ttm ! :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hmmm , listening to the songs with earpiece and
i'm going over to blog for my beloved blog now. :))))
good de bye people ! :D

No comments: