Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, September 09, 2010

yes , i hand itchy. go and find my W980
and go and read all the past msgs that were
sent to me by him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i cannot imagine i was so demanding and
unreasonable in the past. he was so caring
and yet i never pay attention to that until
now. i'm such a failure. i fail to be his good
girlfriend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i can say he's irritating and annoying just
because i wanna work and can't talk to him
or even i'm revising and i don't answer his call.
even so , he still wishes me all the best for my
exams. he still coax me no matter how nasty
things i've said to him.
saying he's not willing to put down this relationship
cause he still love and he still care.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he said he can don't go out if i don't feel like going out.
wanna cook dinner for me just because i don't feel like
eating. and yet all i did was reject , reject and reject.
i really don't know what the hell i was thinking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
when i was sick , he always ask how am i.
ask me to eat more bland things when i'm
okay already. ask me to cover blanket well
just because i just recover from my fever.
but when he's sick , i never even bother to
ask him how is he. just ask him to eat panadol.
and that's it. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he even bought top up card for me knowing
that i not only used it to msg him only but also
to msg other customer but he still did it because
he wanna find me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
got so anxious for me because i said i vomit blood
while working and always worried for me. :(
worried that i'll love him no more. worried why i
sent him 1 or 2 words msgs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
even though valentine day and chinese new year he's not
with me , he still sent me msgs. and i never even sent until
he grumbles.
what kind of girlfriend can i be?
i should be the one gone and not him. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
now i cannot even get his well wishes for my
birthday , chinese new year , valentine day ,
my exams , christmas , many many more.
don't worry , i will keep those msg well.
though i couldn't help my tears from falling
but i'm really happy that i could still read your
msgs. i really miss you alot darling boyfriend. T.T

No comments: