Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, September 06, 2010

firstly , i would like to apologise sometimes for
not replying msgs , not answering calls.
sometimes , really wish to turn off my phone
and keep myself away from everything , everybody. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
secondly , i would like to thank........
-my girlfriends, who would make trips to my place
to visit me , to make sure i'm fine.

-sosa , for visiting me frequently also.

-my family , for supporting me all this while.

-all the staffs of TTSH ward 12c who took care of me
especially caroline who played a role like a mother of mine. :)

-those sisters from TTSH who came and gave
condelences.

-NR0915 for always being there.

-lecturers of NYP who are concern about me.

-my sec school friends and people who payed a visit when
i was hospitalised

-colleagues and bosses of liquid 40.

-boyf love's bishan friends for their support

got many many people to thank. don't know whether
i got miss out any or not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
there was once i went to ttsh for counselling and to see psy.
for counselling , she said for a normal grieve period of time
is 6 months to 2 years. i wonder how long will mine take.
though i don't cry as much as the past , but i still miss you as much.
.
.
.
.
.
as for psy , he said the things i've done is very normal
for someone who've lost heir loved ones. and he said
something very special. he said normally people who've
had acccident before will keep a distance from their
family and friends for no reason. no particular reason
why we did that but just we do so.
.
.
.
.
.
i was thinking... is that so? and i find it so real.
i don't know why is my behaviour like that and
i cannot really explain. maybe when things happen
to you , you will understand already.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i suddenly thought of the promises my boyfriend
and i made at ECP. yes , i will definitely live together
with this promises we've made and i will always remember
and do the thing that i had promise him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i think , i'm willing to let go now.
就让我再没有你的地方坚强。
that's all for now. byebye. :)

No comments: