Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, September 10, 2010

blogging at the wee hour now. haha.
everybody is asleep and i'm outside the living
room crying my heart out. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
i asked grace (remember the link i post few days back?)
a few questions and she e-mailed
me. i cried when reading her e-mail.
sad , but was encouraging. well , she went through
the same thing with me mah ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sigh ~ i wonder why human being is so weird.
why do we always like to go and read people's
post when their loved one is gone.
no offence , but i was once like you all.
heard who who who pass away very young ,
i will go and search high and low for that person's
blog , his/her friend's blog and to read how they
are doing.
why is it so?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
why so many people liked our photos in fb
after things happened? why before that nobody
ever liked at all? sigh ~
hard to explain cause it's human nature.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
went to ttsh to see dr again. i've been eating apple
recently already but don't know why i still never
keep the doctors away. okay , nonsense ~ i know.
different story mah. -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
i don't know why i cannot keep my eyes off white cars
especially honda civic.
i will screen out for white car , look out for honda civic
and next is the car plate number.
maybe a part of me is still unwilling to accept that
you're gone. pinning a hope that your car will appear
infront of me and the one stepping out of the
car will be you. omg , what am i thinking?
wake up wake up !!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i suddenly mood swing , pms.
everybody must be sick of me posting about
how sad i am , how much i miss him in fb but hello !
you all can don't like or comment if you all are
sick of it , sick of consoling me. i don't need
it also. cause.... i feel worst. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
how am i supposed to bring myself to love someone
else when i know that he is there still loving me? :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
don't worry people , i'll be strong.
yes , i will be strong.

No comments: