Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, September 26, 2010

i'm one day late but still ,
HAPPY 1 YEAR & 7th MONTHS ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BABY ! :D
wondering what we will be doing yesterday if
nothing like that were to happen. where would we
go? what would we be eating? what surprises would he bring
me next?
okay , nvm. i'm just thinking........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
people must be wondering why i post in my facebook
saying that i've changed...
okay , i feel that i've changed because i gave people
my number on facebook when people asked !
i don't know why i did that but i don't really do that
in the past.
.
.
.
.
.
maybe..... because i know i can't make alot of choices
now because of what had happened to me feet.
maybe...... i just want more friends?
maybe...... i've just changed?
i really don't know. i don't know the answer myself.
i know Weihao will be disappointed in me if he knew this.
but....... i just don't know why i did that.
*slap myself*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i also feel that i might not know how to love anymore
after blogging about what me and weihao used to do and
everything. will i still put in my 100% in my next r/ship?
maybe i wouldn't anymore cause i've a phobia of losing
it again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
maybe or maybe not cause i'm still not in love yet.
and even maybe if that guy doesn't really mind my
feet , will i really accept him? will i compare him with
weihao? will my new love mind?
okay okay , forget it. -.- thinking too much at the moment
i guess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
people says beauty lies on the hand of the beholder.
To Weihao Soh.....
Are you willing to be the beholder of my beauty still?
i hoped somehow you heard and you answered.
i think i heard you saying yes. :)
i know you know i love you baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... to more than I can be.
There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Things i'd like to tell you if you're here with me....
You think i'm pretty without make-up on
You think i'm funny when i tell the punch line wrong
I know you get me so i let my walls come down
Before you met me I was a wreck
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now ever february
You'll be my valentine
Let's go all the way tonight
No regret ; Just love
We can dance until we die
You & I ; will be young forever
The way you turn me on ;
I can't sleep
Let's runaway & don't ever look back
My heart stops when you look at me
Just one touch ; now baby I believe
This is real so take a chance
& don't ever look back
I finally found you
My miss missing puzzle piece, I'm complete
I'm a got your heart racing
in my skin-tight jeans tonight
Let you put your hands on me
in my skin-tight jeans tonight
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay , i'm going over to another blog and blog already. bye people. :D

No comments: