Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, September 26, 2010

i is damn pissed !
last time Weihao know i got save me and
defeng's photo in my laptop so he very angry wants me
to delete. but you know , it's something quite
important to me at that time.
so , i went to school campus and buy some discs
to save up all the photos that i have.
.
.
.
.
.
so i remember i save me and defeng
& me and some friends ones onto one disc.
i saved my classmates , liquid 40 and goreng pisang
photos into one disc.
i save my family and myself de into one disc.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
then some of the discs cannot open ! i know my house
computer laggggg. but then.... i suddenly very scared.
scared that i never save his and mine de photos.
cause maybe i took things for granted thought
that we could always take mahhhhh ~ but then hors ,
when i think again , i got save myself de confirm got save his
also.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but you know , when i was saving at that time ,
got some problems occured but i never really care
and i checked some of the disc have so i never totally
check every single disc. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i scared..... the last hope of finding our photos and
video will be lost. :( i'm pinning on this hope to hear
his voice again. :(
somebody please save me & maybe bring laptop
for me and use so that i can copy and paste it
onto my thumb drive? cause my sister's notebook
cannot put disc to it ! :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
checked my thumb drive and saw this photo.
i saved it the last time using my laptop cause
i copy and paste every single of our wedding photos
into my laptop from a disc. and cause i'm making a key chain
with our photo on it for his birthday present
& we chose this ! :D
.
.
.
.
so this is the only wedding photo inside my thumb drive. :(
once that nice kind soul come and save me.
& HOPEFULLY !!! got our photos and video inside ,
i will post it and share with everybody ! :D

No comments: