Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, September 27, 2010

i went to physio today. things turn out bad.
the physio say the condition is bad. it's going
to be a problem. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
she keeps pressing and twisting my ankle and
foot. damn pain !!!!!! :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i cried... it was damn pain. i cried and told my stepfather...
why must i be left alone here and suffer? i don't want to....
.
.
.
.
.
.
i know and i can feel he's sad too & i think he's afraid i might
do something foolish so he console me.
he said weihao will want me to live stronger.
i know , i know. that's what everybody is saying.
that's what i always told myself too.
but i really cannot take it anymore.
i just breakdown and keep crying and crying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
dear , i'm sorry if i've made you worried but
i really don't like it. i don't like this feeling. why
not you be the one living? i want you live off well
also. it's not only you want me to live you understand?
i want you to live for me also. why can't you do that?
.
.
.
.
.
.
can you hear me dear? can you see me? i'm not good;
i'm not good at all. can you come back to me please?
will you come back? :(((((
.
.
.
.
.
.
this feeling suck-ed. i totally cannot stop my tears
from falling. i don't know why today it just happen
like that. why?! my mood is fuck-ed up now. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
going m'sia take statement tomorrow.
i hope to see you tomorrow. will you? :(

No comments: