Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Back for a short post. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have been watching saw online over at Funshion.
But only completed downloading 2 of it. The rest cannot
load at all. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So , I only watched Saw 1 and part of Saw 2 and stopped
watching already. Going back to chase my Prison Break. Hahahahahaha. (Y)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wanted to catch Gossip Girls after my Prison Break but couldn't
find the full episodes. Cause over at the link which I've got only
got season 3 & 4. So I think I'd catch Grey's Anatomy instead first. (Y)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , my lovely online friend , Ink has given me the link for
Gossip Girls , but still I think go catch Grey's Anatomy first. :D
Thank Ink ! :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me & Gracey has been so loving that we chat online almost
everyday. Lols. When I'm awake at the noon , while she's working ,
we'll chat over at the fb chat.
When she's home w/o the companion of her bombom ,
we'll chat online on msn. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sibei loving hors the both of us. Lols.
We also webcam !
& I'll show her everything !
Everything unglam about me.
My cute and sexy pyjamas , my bad hair day ,
my messy messy hair , everything !
I'll even dig my nose infront of the webcam.
Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What to do , she's already seen my most ugliest side already.
Been by my side when I'm shitting , helping to clean my backside
after I shit when I hospitalise.
She and my sbtf....
Where to find such good friends , you tell me.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
I thank god for letting me met all of my good friends.
They're wonderful; They are the best.
Thank you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , below are a shot of me and Grace
talking over at fb.
The both of us really super boring.
She bored over at workplace , I bored at home.
So just nice we both can entertain each other.
Hahahahahahahahahhahaha.
We just found a way to bold the wordings.
Damn cute right?
& our conclusion :
it seems so fierce when you bold and caps the letters.
the power of words.
EVEN IF IT'S ONLY LIKE THIS WITH NO EXCLAMATION MARK AT ALL.
It still feels like I'm so angry over sth right?
Lols. This is cool-ness ~
Hahahahahahahhahahaha.
Okay , I'm gonna think of my dinner , go bathe
& send song to Gracey tonight & continue to rot to death. -.-
Goodbye.

No comments: