Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, November 06, 2010

oh nooooo ~
tomorrow is so gonna be my dooms day.
or rather later in the afternoon and not tomorrow !
i mean seriously , FML !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
know why?
i'd be heading to the TCM later in the noon
and there he will go twisting and turning my foot
again. definitely confirm going to cry like hell again.
sigh ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
christmas is approaching soon.
hmmm , what did we do for last christmas?
can't remember.... :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ouh ~ i wasn't together with him & i was
working at pub. i got very drunk and then
i went to meet him and his friends after my work.
it was just like any other days.
didn't really celebrate.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i wonder what he's doing right now?
sitting beside me while i'm typing all these?
outside visiting his relatives?
making new friends already?
have..... new gf already? :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
how're you?
just exactly how're you?
bigger sigh ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
there's so many things i feel like
asking him. if only i can meet him again.
IF ONLY.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i'll definitely run up to him with all my strength
and throw myself at him.
hugging him without wanting to let go
& when i let go ,
i'm soooo gonna bash him up. :(
i'm so gonna cry cause he made me worried
and empty for so many months.
i'm gonna cry cause i want him to tell me
it's okay , everything's fine now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay , *emo* again. -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
go watch anime liao .
bye ~

No comments: