Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Miss me bo? :D

Here to blog after changing my blogskin !
chio bo?
hahahahahhahahahha.
Realise that alot of people uses blogger de skin.
So I decided to use also ! (Y)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back here with alot of my pictures again.
Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eh people , can help me like my blog page bo?
hoohoo ~
Thank you very much lahhhh . Lols.
It's at the right hand corner of my blog. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kay , back to pictures. :)
Ah grace & me bo liao.
We webcam and so i screenshot. hahahahahahah. :p
.
.
.
.
.



gifts from gfs ! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.










I wearing pyjamas.
Hahahahahahahha.
Trying to cover my pyjamas with my hair & hand
cause firstly , my pyjamas too cute & sexy.
Secondly , that stupid pdf
keep saying me. Say what now the trend is
take photos with pyjamas. -.-
Eh , come on lah pdf. I at hm leh !
You want me wear nice nice & make - up also sibo?
Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Nowadays very cold.
Damn shiok. So i can wear jacket &
take nice nice photos also. :D
Everybody says I look so fat in this picture !
Oh no oh no oh no !
Must go on diet liao le lahhhh ! :(








I tried taking photos after i bathe come out
to replace my fb profile picture. Lols !





Then I remembered I still have this fake
hair extension at home. So I went to take out
to play and webcam and take photos with it.
Chio hors ....
Lols!
I swear i gonna make hair extension when I'm well !
Boooo ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh ya people , I only linked a few people on my blog cause
firstly , I realise I link some ppl & they don't link me back.
I don't like I don't like I don't like.
Secondly , some people changed link or what , bo update. -.-
Thirdly , some peopl closes their blog & never inform also.
Thus , i only link some of the confirm blogs &
blogs where I got read ones.
Anyway , if you want me to link you ,
please tag your URL & inform me.
Gamxia alot ! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i'm sooo into prison break now.
Ehhh , know I slow lahhh.
But so what so what so what?!
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Kns lah , I going for my prison break
soon . :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye people! & remember to "like" my blog ! :x

No comments: