Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm here people ! :D

Just for a short post only though.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's this guy who called me just now saying
he's calling from TTSH & I thought it was someone trying
to prank on me. & I sounded kind of rude when I answered
until I realise it really was from TTSH then my voice turn abit ~
Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , he called to tell me that my op was brought forward
to next tues. Omfg ! I was like kinda happy and unhappy at the same time.
I know , I've been nagging saying that I can't wait
for the op to come faster but when it really happens...
Okay ~ I'm just scared of the pain lah.
BUT....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fuck shit , I'm just gonna take this shit & get done with everything. I swear !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay ~ Fengfeng came to visit me today & take the dolls Weihao bought
for me in the past. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I took a few pictures of it to blog over at our lovely blog. D:
Go over to http://25thfebruary2009.blogspot.com/ if you people
are interested. :)
Here it goes.....




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This cup noodle is fucking delicious & addictive I tell you ! :D
Fengfeng go over to my house opposite de 7-11 and buy for me.
Another sweet fuck of my life. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay ~ I'm gonna go catch my Prison Break now. Trying to finish as soon
as possible. Hurhur ~ Tomorrow going TTSH to view for the anaesthesia
thing liao. D:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
& I think I'm losing interest for Prison Break. Shit ! :(
Okay ~ I go off liao. Bye bye. :D

No comments: