Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

okay , i guess i'm still missing weihao as much. :(
can't deny this cruel fact about that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i went to his fb and slowly scroll one by one
and then print screen and saved it so that it can
be a memory to me so that i don't have to scroll again
the next time.
you know , sometimes fb can be sooo lag.
hate it ttm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , i went to search all the comment between me
and him from he just started fb until the last comment he
left to me.
happy and sad.
the feeling is like fuck-ed
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , he only joined fb around june last year.
not too long and he not very active at fb want
haha.
so clicking his older post is not a much problem. :x
.
.
.
.
when i read some , eyes turn watery.
but when read some , cannot stop laughing.
he's just someone who can bring tears
& joy to me at the same time.
i...... really hate not having him by my side now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , i guess he must be having the same
feeling as me. so , let's just be strong and face it. :)
i miss you soh weihao.
i really miss you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
then , the story goes.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
if you all have notice , i always play MIA and he
have to search all over for me.
i'm sorry. :(
i promise to find you in our next life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
had some misunderstanding with his bro i think because
of me. and yet i never tried to stand by his side.
i keep asking him to go back to his bro's side
but i just don't want things to get worst. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i said i miss him on his fb wall. he's so damn happy. haha.
anyway , that was during our break up. :)
sigh ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
actually till now i still don't know who he talking about. :x
most probably.... me? maybe?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he's always so curious about what i post in my own fb
wall and will always check it out.
haha.
i just like this kind of guy man.
*thumbs up*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
& he's so rude. never reply me ! :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


i read the very bottom post i jitao cry.
soh weihao , you really hurt me alot leaving me here !
you heard me?! :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
haha. we patch liao but i never put the status back
& he's getting annoyed and piss off with it.
hahahahahahaha.
i just love to piss him off. :p
.
.
.
.
.
.
this is just one of the funny thing i saw
he post on his friend's wall.
cannot stop laughing. dirty minded you ! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


that's about all. haha.
okay , fuck. my cheeks are all watery now.
damn it !
i know , i look for it myself.
but too bad , i can't help it myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wonder if i can find someone who'll be like him ,
concern about everything i wrote in fb.
& the moment i said i miss him ,
he's just happy like fuck only. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay now , i really miss him.
i really hope he's just here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay , stop thinking liao.
go smoke , watch anime and sleep !!!!!
:(
goodnight.

No comments: