Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Psssst ~ I had a dream again. :D

Hello people , I'm back & I'm here today to tell you the dream I had last night. :D It was very obvious that it's a dream this time. Like , I don't know how to say , but I just know that I'm dreaming. Cause the dream is like sth I see , not feel. Hmmm .... Don't know if you ppl gets it. But it's something like that. Lols.





So , let's move on to my dream.....
It's kinda weird & it does not link at all. Hahahahahahahaha. First part of my dream was I'm with Pdf & Weihao inside Weihao's car. We were heading over to Weihao's place. Weird , the three of us. Okay ~ So we're inside his same , white honda civic 1.8 & the best thing is , he's driving and I'm the back seat with Pdf. -.- I don't know why but it's a very weird dream & the driver seat is on the left side.






So on the way over to Weihao's place. We saw alot of policemen. They were like digging graves. Don't ask me why , I don't know why also. It's just my dream. Lols. So we past that place and for a sudden , bukit panjang to me is like soooo unfamiliar but only his house block was familiar in my dream.




Then we got off the car and I asked him......
me : did you go and change your car tyres and your exhaust pipe to bigger types one?
him : yea ~ just only. why?
me : knn , know I won't allow so you went MIA for awhile just to do all these things?
him : Of course , I'm your cute baby.
me : Ya lah , & i'm glad you're back by my side so that I won't have to search high and low for you in others already. :D
* & so we hugged..... *
( In the dream , Pdf suddenly go missing & I tell you ah , I think is I think too much then will have this dream Cause I still tell him he goes MIA for awhile. -.- )







Then the later part of the dream is the no link want.......
He suddenly goes missing with Pdf & I'm suddenly with my gfs & friends in the dream. I'm with Gracey , don't know is yifeng or belle. Then Jaslin , sheryl and Amy. In my dream , Amy wants to go gamble. So just nice , I got to know my father has this friend who works at a mass at Geylang. So my father introduced.

Definitely is a dream. Where will father introduced daughter's friends go gamble want. Lols.

& so we went there. At first only Amy went in and we were waiting outside. Then don't know why suddenly we all went in.


Then my father's friend suddenly say heard me scolding vulgars and started using sticks to hit me then scold and scream then hits everyone of my friends.




Then don't know why this Jaslin don't know take the stick from where , also started hitting me. I anger-y. So I snatch the stick from my father's friend and Jaslin and I hit Jaslin back and scold her , "you think not pain ah? you think not pain ah?" in chinese. Lols.




Then I walk out of the place and tell the rest. Leave with me if you all want if not , you all can choose to stay here with Jaslin and suffer together with her. Sorry Jaslin if you sees this. But it's just my dream :x I've got no choice over it. Lols.


Then I just left and I woke up after that. Hahahahahahahaha.






Okay , I'm here with my hardcore zipai shots again . Cause I'm so bored at home everyday. & today as usual , I was chatting with my gf Gracey online over at fb , & so we talked about perm-ing hair for short hair style like me. I think it looked not bad , just like the Dr. Sara at Prison Break.



So I got the feel and went to bathe , use a hair dryer to dry my hair & I started to tong my hair myself. (Y) So I take pictures myself like there's no tomorrow. Hahahahahahahaha. Here it goes...

After I blow my hair and before I tong my hair. Wanted you guys to see the before & after effect. Lols.








My very man-ly scar. :D






I look so fake smiling with my teeth hors. :(







Ker ker ! She looking at the kitchen instead. Damn it ! Always like that. :(
Anyway , what do you guys think about it? Should I perm my hair when I recover? But perming and tong-ing is two different things. :( The outcome of perm-ing might not look as pretty as tong-ing & I scared I regret.


Aiya , say so much and think so much for what. I also cannot even step out of my bloody house. Lols. Wait can step out liao then say k k k k.



Okay , that's all , I going to change my blog songs to english songs and stay hip already. Goodbye and hope you all enjoy. :D

No comments: