Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shag face naked ! Hahahahahaha. :)

Be so glad and happy that I'm so gonna post my
shag + fuck face. Lols.
Damn shag for not sleeping for alot of hours
chasing after Scofield and thus the cause of pimple outbreak ! D:
.
.
.
.
.
.
I tell you , Weihao's so gonna scream the hell out of me
if he knows that. Hahahahaaha. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , I think I've been Scofield-ing too much
& really has a craving to have bubble tea , therefore ,
I dreamt of Weihao being Micheal Scofield , ride on a bike
& I'm his pillion , breaking the law on the roads
just to buy bubble tea for me.
Hahahahahahaha. (Y)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know it's a bit lame. But I'm happy to see him
so many times in my dreams. I hope all these continues.
He was away by my side for real. But at least I still hope ,
I could still dream of him. :)
& I guess , that's just enough.
I wanna tell him , how much I love him in my dream.
But ....
I know impossible lah. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got sooo much to rant before showing you people my
fuck face. Too bad ~ you all gotta read or not just continue scroll
till your fingers break ! Hahahahahahahaha.
& please , words don't pull me down , try harder if you all gonna
say I look ugly or whatever.
Cause firstly , I didn't say I'm pretty at all.
Secondly , I know myself I'm ugly.
Thirdy , if can , say it straight on my face .
I'd very much prefer that. :)
Okay ~
Here comes my ranting.... :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Got to watch two movies , Windstruck & My Sassy Gal ytd.
It was nice.
It's a Korea show about this girl who's bf passed away too.
It very much related on my story.
(not the part on how the bf died though)
.
.
.
.
.
Well , it did teach me how to move on lah.
But to be same about the stories , think still will have
high percentage of me searching for him on somebody else
which I very much don't want that to happen.
But you know , sometimes , somethings are just beyond your control.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I guess all I need is just time.
& maybe , these might be the very right time for me.
Staying at home recuperating and shutting doors shut for
other guys. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another movie I watched was 怪谈.
Tianhao intro want. Lols.
Very creepy show but I like leh. Hahahahahaha.
Don't know whether is it true or not the story.
But not bad lah.
Not for the weak hearted though. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Actually after watching the movie , I got some comments related
bout myself also. Hahaha.
So many comments don't know why? -.-
But you know , you also have a choice to choose
whether you wanna continue reading OR NOT.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , after watching the movie , you know , I come to realise
that maybe what I really want was not to become a nurse.
I very much feel like working something like what they
did in the first part of the movie. D:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like moving the dead bodies , which is the corpse ,
to somewhere else after a person is dead. I know it sounds
creepy and scary & I don't know whether I can handle it.
But I just got this very strong feeling I wanna participate it
too when I watched that show.
Okay ~ I know I'm sick lah.
But I swear , if it happens to myself , I never dared to look.
Like , I never dare to look at my own feet after the accident.
It's only after the surgeries at Singapore , going
to heal liao then I dare to look at it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I never even peek when they remove the bandages and
clean it for me. I'm not scared or afraid that my feet looks terrible.
I'm just scared... Scared that if I take a look at that ,
I would ownself feel pain even if it's not pain when they touched it.
I'm not sure whether anyone could get my point here ,
but anyway. Lols !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
& I swear I'm damn scared of Thai spells now after watching
the creepy show ~
OMG , the person just vomit our mealworms !
& is literally vomit out those kind ~
eeeeew ~
Sick indeed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay , enough bout the movie marathon I had.
Haha. Had been watching movies / dramas online
again. After watching anime. Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My anime haven't even watched finish fyi. :x
Hurhur ~
我喜新厌旧啦可以吗?
Lols.
Whatever ~ I don't even care for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After I've watched finish Prison Break ,
I'm soooo gonna chase after Gray Anatomy ,
Gossip Girls , Vampire Diaries & so on & so forth. Haha. :p
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why not? Since I got plenty of time in the whole World now.
Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , Grace , Kenneth , Yifeng , Alicia came over my place to
visit for awhile and decided to bring me out for dinner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was already sleeping like a log & my mummy's inside the bathroom
bathing. Then my phone kept ringing but vibration mode
so I didn't hear thus never pick up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up from the noise of Ah Ker's barking & the loud
bangs of Kenneth. -.-
Seriously , at first when I woke up , I got very pekchek
& thought why my mummy never answer the door.
Then I thought who's that bastard banging so loud
on my door like we owe them a million dollars. Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I went to get the door on my computer chair with
my cute & sexy pyjamas and messy hair. Lols.
I heard their talking so know is them liao lah. Hahaha.
Then mummy came out of the bathroom later on.
Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They drag me out for dinner. Reluctant at first though.
Cause very tired and lazy to move out of house.
But now , at this hour , I'm still bogging. Wth? Right? Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So , got into Kenneth's car and off we go to Bliss Restaurant
which is near Hougang. Introduced by my brother. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's a very nice place to chill. Nice ambience. Can go there
and chill if you ppl want. No lie ! Hahahahahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kerin , Defeng & Irfan then came after that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After dinner , Yifeng , Kerin & Defeng went off first.
Then the rest of us continue to slack at my house downstair. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then for no reason , police came to screen us. Wth ~ -.-
Those slashing incident really make a difference loh.
& now I know the police really doing their jobs. Hahahahaha.
Even ppl with wheelchair they also come screen.
Like we gonna slash ppl still bring handicap go slash meh?
Lame ~
Okay lah , whatever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So the police start his topic first.
Asked if anybody heard any shouting or screaming just now. -.-
So continue with their procedure , writing out information down.
Then we continue talking bout our nursing stuffs lah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then Grace told me the female police officer keep looking
at my feet. Don't know what's so interesting about my feet hors? -.-
Marry me lah ~ I'll show you everyday !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahahahahahaha , then after that , after the police officers have left ,
Tianhao , Alvin & Stephen came. (Y)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Talk cock talk cock awhile then they left already.
Hurhur ~
Actually , kind of weird to have two different groups of
friends around at the same time & is one look can see
the differences between the two groups those kind. Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And so , they bring me back home and went home themselves
also. Okay ~ I find myself so lor soh today.
But I don't know why?
Just got the mood to blogggg ~ Hahahahahahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Talk about pictures now ! :D

This is one of my favourite drink I love when
Weihao & I went to Taipei that time.
He kinda like it too.
But I'm the one who's crazy over it. Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , I now then realise Singapore also got sell !
Actually long time ago Singapore do have when I was very ,
very young . But I don't know why suddenly stop it. I think
it stopped when chewing gums and bubble gums was banned too.
I think about the same time lah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm gonna get that whenever I can when I'm well.
It's nice to reminisce things at Taipei this way. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cute & sexy pyjamas !
Hahahahahahahaha.
With my bolster this time some more !
D:






Shag + fuck face lah I know.
Some more , bad hair day !!!! :(



Cute Ah Ker !

As you all can see from the above lah ,
I'm kinda like forcing her so she leaving already ,
I take myself. Hahahahahahahaha. :p
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You know , I'm not like any others who won't take pics and
show if they're ugly. I will just show !
So what if you think I'm ugly or what?
This is me what. The real me. I don't like to act
like I very pretty then in the end turn out to be like shit
only. Hahahahahahahha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But I think I'm gonna stop self taking for awhile.
UNTIL......
I got enough rest to make my eyes look big enough w/o
make-up & my pimples all gone ! Hahahahahahah. :p
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So , better miss my stupid face k people ! Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Actually I feel that if one day we feels that everything ,
everyone around us has changed ,
we should take a break and have a look at our pics in the past.
That's why photos are being taken right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I really missed the old days & I dislike the way it is
now. Very much. But it doesn't seem like I have alot of choice either. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , still thinking whether to sleep or to watch
Saw 7. It's out already ! Muahahahahahahaha.
My favourite ! I'm so gonna watch from the start again.
Cause I watch too many shows till I forget some part of it.
I don't have good memory lahhhh ~ :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe I should really get some sleep first.
Abit tired liao also.
Goodnight world ! :D

No comments: