Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, November 14, 2010

okay , i just remembered i have this weird dream of weihao while i was asleep just now. D:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i only remembers it when someone posted in fb about having dreams then i realise i had this stupid dream also. hahahahahahahhahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i think weihao know i'm searching for a bf now ah. that's why give me this weird dream. but also not really say searching for a bf mahhhh ~ i just need a companion mahhhh ~ someone who will love me and treat me nice , giving me all the TLC i need but won't expect my love in return those kind. sigh ~ continue dreaming. lols !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
interested about the dream he gave me? continue browsing........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
continue ~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
to be continue ~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
eh sia lah ~ i know i irritating lah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but if you're really interested , you'll still scroll de loh.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
say so much , seriously when want to start?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
seems like a prank to you all?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i feel very much like a prank.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay , stop it liao. i also find it irritating already. wahahhahahahahahaha. & the story goes....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i was okay already and was together with my new bf on the street one day. my new bf has the exact look of weihao , i don't know why but it's exactly the same ! so one day , my new bf says he wants a haircut. so.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
in my dream , i accompanied him to the salon lah. i don't know which salon and where lah. already say it's dream mahhh ~ hahhahahahaha. anyway , this salon setting damn weird. you know why? cause there's this long , hair chair outside the salon which was meant to be the waiting area. then is glass door and you can look inside and see the others cutting hair want.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so me and my new bf is waiting outside for his turn lah. soooo , we're very loving in our dream. but deep down in me , i very bad cause i together with him is only because he looked exactly like weihao.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , we were so loving until we gets intimacy in public. i remember he say he cute or good looking or something like that. then my reply was like , ya lah ya lah , you most cute / good-looking in the whole world. & so i mess with his hair and hug him. then we french kiss lah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i also don't know why will dream until french kiss? but fyi , i can only accept hugs , pecks on the cheeks at public with boyfriend. no french kiss in public with boyfriend. hahahahahahahahahaha.
so anyway , we only did that for awhile and then continue waiting for our turn.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
then i brought my new bf over to my place and stay.
then my sister say , "eh ? your bf? what's his name? not that who meh? (she's referring to another guy whom she knows i'm in contact with and a little feeling towards each other de)"
actually she got mention one of my guy's friend in the dream lah. but i don't wish to disclose out. cause the guy already got gf. later his gf see ah , don't know will what or not.
but anyway , this is just one of my stupid dream lah , i also cannot control right? -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay , so anyway , my new bf heard and he got very angry lah of course.
so my new bf says something like , "who is the guy your sister is referring to? how come i never hear you mention before? & he came up to your place and stay over also?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so anyway , in my dream , i got very piss off with him lah. i was ranting in my heart. heart only ah , i never really say out to him. i was thinking , "eh , please lah. mention name only you think what? come up to my place and stay meh? wth ~ and we're just together not long only then you think what , everything also tell you meh? knn ! what's wrong with you sia ~ -.-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but anyway , i was still chasing after him lah cause he got so piss and left my house. so i scold my sister for being big mouth and give chase to him. & we still quarrell over sms and i was out on the street looking for him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
then it started raining and i don't know why but i was using the white blackberry bold 1 that weihao got it for me . and we're still inside our bbm contacts lah. so , i think he got to know bout my r/s in fb or whatsoever. don't know why will dream until fb also.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
like i got upload photos of me and my new bf and put in a r/s with the new guy mah. so weihao suddenly bbm me when i'm in my mose desired state. -.-
he bbm something like.... "Hai..... so sad to hear that."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's super his typing ! but when i saw the bbm , my heart sank. suddenly i thought of the accident and was thinking... wth ~ how could he still bbm me? so i got the thought that it's his sister who used his bb phone to bbm me. so i replied... " you weihao's sister? "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
& the last thing you know what happen?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sigh ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
continue scroll again if you wanna know the ending.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i wanna irritate you all and have fun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
cause i'm too bored , got nothing better to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , the ending sucks , so it's better you all will stop scrolling now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i swear , it really sucks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay , since you all so persistent , i shall say out the ending now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the ending is...... i actually woke up after that. so no ending dream ! hahahahahahahahahahahaa. gotcha ! ehhhh , okay lah , i know i irritating but i creating atmosphere over at my blog here and make you all de heart itchy itchy also mah. lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
k lah , gonna watch my anime now. ciao ~ hope you all enjoyed my weirdo dream too. :D

No comments: