Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, November 13, 2010

i'm here again with my zi pai shots.
lols !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wah , really gan sian at home
bth ~
somehow hope tomorrow jiu shi my op day
then can faster try to stand and walk with
that and go out.
BUT..........
i really scared of the pain.
so another part of me don't wish that to
come so soon also. lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




pa jiao kammy (Reiko) !
hahahahahahahahahahah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



tadahhhh ~
that's all already. gonna go watch tv awhile
then to my anime.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wah , i gampua no life.
didi do the same things over and over and over
again !
somebody kill me please !
& i mean please ! -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sia lah ~ i think i got a serious problem
on my attitude.
attitude problem girl , tsk ! lols.
whatever lah k.
bye !

No comments: