Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, November 07, 2010

yea ~
i survived the TCM earlier just now !
(Y)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
not i power but........
the TCM peh peh too gentle liao. :D
yay-ness.
hahahahahahahahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he brighten up my day , like a seriously. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
he said to go back there once every week
& asked me to exercise my feet myself everyday.
ouh ~ everybody has been asking me to do that though.
haha.
.
.
.
.
.
hmmm , anyway , created new fb acc liao.
haha.
and the stalker , pervert stop talking to me already.
yippee ya ya.
though one people less to entertain me ,
but i still don't need it okay ! *yawn*
lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
bored , so here comes pictures again !
hahahahahahah. enjoy ~


the day where i went to ecp carls' jr
with grace'y & kenneth. :D
.
.
.
.
.




today , after i got home from TCM. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i saw a lot of girls ink-ing their chest.
looks so beautiful. D:
i feel like ink-ing there also neh. :x
shall testing water on my mummy's side there
abit first. hahahahahahha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
dear legs , please listen to me and behave well
and get well soon k? i still need to get so many things
done and i can't get it done without you !
拜托你!争气一点好不好?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
alright , off to watch anime.
adieous ~
imy , swh. :)

No comments: