Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, November 04, 2010

woohoo ~
went to ECP de carls' junior to eat with
grace'y & kenneth last night. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
i was out with my walking frame last night w/o wheelchair.
but.........
i went home with my wheelchair!
wtf?
cause i act clever , wanted to help grace'y to close my
car door but i lost balance and nearly fell !
then hurt my left feet with the feeling like sprain like that.
hahahahahahahahahaha.
so they wheel me back. :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tsk ~ burden. -.- lols !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , i went for my follow up today
and got the name of the equipment for my right foot.
it's "ilizarov".
hahahahahahahaha. sounds very sweet the name
but........
omg , seeing the pictures make me feels.....
O-U-C-H !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , my family keep saying that my right leg's gonna
be cure by TCM.
i guess i should go to the TCM to try for like two months
and if nothing goes right , i'll choose the "sweet" ilizarov then? :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
below are the killer looks of "sweet" ilizarov. :x











looks O-U-C-H to you all too? lols.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , my right leg is something like the last pic of the baby want.
similar but not as crooked as that lah ! -.-
haha. but it's high-stepping though.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oh ya ! and the doctor took a video of how i walked today !
so funny & awkward can !
shy loh ~ lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway , that should be about all. :)
i'm angry angry angry ttm over at somebody's
blog. it doesn't pay good to be kind. __
& stop assuming when you know nuts about it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i know i must be crazy getting over somebody i don't know.
but the feeling is like fuck-ed.
since you all like a so clever , why don't you say it
infront of their friends instead of saying it in the bloody cbox?!
knn ttm. __



No comments: