Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

hello!! wht tongs are you using? Any pix? And do u have to work rly long on your curls before it forms? (:

I'm using lousy tongs which I bought from Watson very long time ago. I think it's brand is phillips. It has variety of tongs in there. Don't have to work really long for it. But you have to spray on some hair stuffs for curly hair to make it stay long. If not , it will drop when you are out party-ing with friends and it'll look kinda bad. :x Hurhur ~

Anyway , there's this tongs which I heard it's quite good. Don't have to use any hair spray and it'll stay quite long. But it's quite ex. I think bout 200+ for one tong. Mine cost 80 + plus a variety of it. :D BUT.....

I don't really know where to buy and the brand of it. So sorry , can't help much. :x

Anything That You Want To Know?

No comments: