Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, September 25, 2006

A BUNCH OF BARBARIANS-

okok,, some uncivilised barbarians came and tag my board huh. oh,, is our lives really that interesting? come on,, leave those comments all for urselves can anot? my mother also never sae anything,, wad right have u got to sae me? oh my oh my,, they just... OMG. maybe they got NO LIFE? especially the dunno wad PEILING de lo. dunno anything want talk much lehhs. really lo. hate this kind of ppl la. eh,, come on. i like to talk to those ppl FACE to FACE de ok? anything just ask for my number and i'll jollywell give u and mit up at one place. at least we DARED ok. not like others. .. my god. oh,, such childish ppl do exist. so wad if we are ah lians? we only find and fight with ppl who steps onto our tails. MY-OH-MY. forget it. ppl who dunno us,, just let them think this way alright? they are just a bunch of barbarians la.
maybe a NC-16 show also can't watch ok. oh,, come talk to me when u grow up la.
get to know our situation first before u all start to talk and give comments. if not,, u'll just let others sae lo. stupid barbarians. brainless la.
oh my.. i wasted my time talking about those barbarians.

let's stop wasting any time on them ok.

today went to work and then to block nine to meet grace,, kasson and jia he all. ok,, was boring ok. they was there kicking soccer lo. MY GOD la.
then went to grace's ah ma house then went braddell take train home.
do u guys know the feeling of missing someone and yet u dun get to see him? oh,, it s**ks kays.
u'll feel sad when u see him but u'll miss him if u dun get to see him
wth. dunno la. dunno rino or turtle la. mixed up. if rino is a flirt,, i rather choose him than the turtle lo.
because i know if me and turtle got back together [which is impossible] , i would still live in doubt. dunno whether he truly loves me not [although he says *but no action*] . and we will end up quarreling and quarreling. so,, i'd rather me go and choose someone and get to know him better and forget all about turtle. just let me continue thinks that he dun love me ya?
hmmm,, he is a jerk la. AAAWWWW !

ok,, i must get to know rino more first ok. and then... wait for the right time. i dun like ppl who "get high" . so i must try to change him. and he doesn't like girls to fight. so i must changed too. if he doesn't change then forget it kays. he's not worth it. if such small things also can't do then nvm . i know he doesn't love me. but what's love anyway? like maybe?
and... to say again,, we're not AH LIANS OK !
we just sort out through fightings when ppl step onto our tails ! GET IT ! u BARBARIANS?!

No comments: