Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

ok,, ah dear ddn't went to school ytd. then he came my house. he played dota. then after that i use com. then he played again. turn by turn uh. then i went to sleep. then he came and wake me up. before going,, played with my brother's helmet and took picture of it. and then took picture with ahdear. i will upload those pictures once i've got the time ok. it's on my phone rotting liao. laugh.starting from kunlin's chalet then to steph's bdae card from shannon and lotsa !

ok,, i'm current;y at kelly's house waiting for that turtle's msg for me to go and find him. no wonder call turtle uh. so slow. i've been waiting for dunno how long liao can.

went to yuru's blog and found out that ppl used my name to tag uh. OMG. childish la. whoever it is,, if u wanna spoil my relationship with TURTLE,, let him thinks that i'm a BAD GIRL,, let him not to love me anymore,, could u please ask ur best fren to message him or me to ask where am i first?!

OMG. whatever it is,, things are weird la. how does that kammy knows that yuru is online uh? tag liao stay at her blog for more than fifteen mins just to wait for her reply. doesn't it seems weird. anyway,, this is just my interpretation la.

wadever it is,, it doesn't bother me ok. i love him and i know he loves me that's enough.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
grace just love getting her hand into our picture. see how loving we is w/o her hand. lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
finally dun have her hand. because she wasn't there ! =p love ah dear lotsa !

No comments: